things that I wouldn't buy online

 There is a lot of essential things that you can not risk and but them online. The first thing that I would never buy or rent is a house. I will never risk buying a house or renting a house online because I have to view the place visually, not photos on a website, where the house is located, See the Neighborhood, and how the house looks from outside. And what stores are near the home those all-important things that we have to view visually. Also, I would never buy any Animal online. I have to meet in person and see the file and all the information needed of that animal, and I have to check his health status and make sure that everything looks correct. I won’t just see photos from a website and talk to someone behind a screen. I’ll never risk this risk.  And Of course, I will never buy a car online because that is also considerable risk. After all, they might use old photos or photos of another vehicle and convince us that it is the car they are selling us. Besides that, we do not know what problems the car has because we have to take a look and drive before buying the vehicle. We have to make sure that everything is correct. The car has no problems, and even if there is a problem we have to be aware of it, all this stuff we will never know online they can lie and conveyance people that the car is perfect and show us fake photos and some people believe it, and that is wrong. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence

what I want out of this class?

Erik's visit.