Erik's visit.


Mr. Erik started speaking about how the internet was more beneficial in the pandemic, which was interesting even though I knew it. Still, I did not think about it the same way as I'm thinking about it after what he has mentioned. Back throw the pandemic, we started to shop online for clothes, food, electronics, furniture, etc. besides that, we used to communicate with friends and family throw FaceTime and other social media sources. I can't even imagine how hard it would be if we did not have the internet and social media. And how different life will be. Another topic that interested me was when Mr. Erik talked about his experiences with writing books and how he is still making money from the book he wrote back in 2009. That is amazing. Also, he inspired me with all of his job experiences. He did not stick to one job. He kept coming with new ideas and trying different positions until he found the job he liked. I learned that it is okay to fail and try other jobs and fail again until you find what you want and think you are successful. From Mr. Erik's experiences, how hard he worked and tried all those different types of jobs, and how successful or unsuccessful careers worked for him, he took advantage of the unsuccessful jobs like 'The theater," and he kept going and coming with new ideas to find the job that he is thriving on. Thank you, Mr. Erik


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence

what I want out of this class?