what I want out of this class?

 I want to learn more about the power of technology and more deeply about how it works. The history of theology and how did it start who started it and where. I want to know more about Robots and how they actually look from the inside how they work and what is the power that made Technology so important and to work that fast, how we connect with people all around the world. I want to learn about the old machines and how they worked what did they look like and when I finish this class I want to be knowledgeable about all the technical materials,. How did the past help us to get to that point? How far would technology? Is there any real difference between apple galaxy and all the electronic devices every year generation? What is the advantage of these technologies? from 2018 until now the only thing that Apple has done to the iPhones is just adding a camera and changing the colors when they launch a new generation of iPhones or pads or even earpads. They talk about the differences but when you actually buy it you see no differences. So I want to know if there is a difference in these devices that are not noticeable? Besides the colors and the different shapes is there anything special about them not only apple but any other company. I want to learn how to make my own web also how to find some information about people. And finally, I want to learn about the most important topics about technology history.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence

Scavenger Hunt