How Would You Spot a Deep Fake?

 


 

There are many ways of fake resources that we get every day. I think most people know about emails, calls, and even text messages. for example, I will assume that we all get calls from unknown numbers or Scam Likely. and others. that ask about your insurance or even your social security number. But they don’t even call from a real number or sometimes they say company name that doesn’t even exist because I search it and there is nothing found. or the emails that you even though it looks perfect and it seems real, but I use the google to search that email and I found it there is no information about this email and another way I try to call the number if they provided any numbers or I Contact the company that they mentioned in the email if there was any information. Other people use fake apps to swap faces or body shapes. We could tell by the lighting or it looks blurry and This is an app that empowers you to virtually change your body. The main aim of this app is to help you get a perfect smile, skinny waist, and curved hips in pictures. we could tell if unprofessional people using it because there will be a reflection or shrink their waist, widen their eyes, and expand their chest and you could tell it is unreal. But there are people who are professional and they make it hard to know if it is fake or real. And that is why I think it is easier to know the fake deeps about emails, numbers, or text messages because you could search on the web but the photos are the only way we could tell if there is something wrong in the photos. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence

Scavenger Hunt

what I want out of this class?