Creating a simple HTML page.

HyperText Markup Language,  It is an amazing thing to learn about HTML because when you know that this is the resource that makes all the world come together, and how all people around the world build their own website. Isn’t that just wonderful? It is my first time trying to build my first webpage, to be honest, it was not that easy for me I had to do a lot of research and watch a couple of videos, I saw people who do tutorials on HTML and you have to pay to sing in and others you have to download some apps to let you make one. I’ve never thought about HTML and how to make my own webpage but that was kind of cool, learning about technology and I’m really interested to learn more about it, where I can add some images and topics on my website and there is a lot of stuff to learn about. When I was a kid and even before a couple of years I thought that there is too much work to do to build up a webpage and only professional people can do it, but now I know that was not true, and you need to do research to know what is true and what is false. I keep on thinking about it. Back in 2020, in the pandemic. Most of the people and the companies used, HTML  and people shopped everything online even groceries. If we go back to 10 years ago I wouldn’t even think about HTML but now it is popular more than real-world marketing.




<!DOCTYPE>

<html>

<head>

<title>Web page title</title>

</head>

<body>

<h1> The sea of mermaids web site</h1>

<p> Welcome to the sea of mermaids we site.</p>

</body>

</html>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artificial Intelligence

Scavenger Hunt

what I want out of this class?